For everyone who still have not learned to speak 'estonés'

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Voila!


Yeah, I remember that night... The only time I went out in Estonia during my 5 weeks at home about 3 months ago. I miss my friends... got a letter from Andre (Brasil, RJ) today. Obrigada, querido... People here are crazy. Life is a soap opera here. Oh, I'm tired. There's no summer in this country, right now I am wearing basically all the clothes I have... Missing Brasil and Africa and Estonia and other stuff. Like Asia and Australia, maybe. Otherwise, it's all the same, I guess. No weightloss visible, in spite of starting healthy lifestyle every other day (and failing miserably by every noon). Been in the office for 3 weeks already, this week is probably the last. I'm already getting bad pretending to work all the time. And there are no sites anymore to spam...
What else is new... writing is going... sometimes quite well. I was thinking of quite good things yesterday night but it was all gone in the morning. I feel like getting older during last few weeks. Dunno, how, but... It's like some borders (like moral and principal) are vanishing. Seems like the older you get, the more nasty, unfair and unfaithful life gets. And it's all normal. It's just that I was too blue-eyed and whatever to notice it. A lot of stuff comes down to sex after all. Might start believing this Freud crap after all...
Saw an amazing documentary last night, "Stealing one nation". Oh, I felt angry watching it. But even more motivation, especially having a few returned DI's back from Africa here again. And tons of pictures... can't wait to get there after all this...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Krissu,

que é isso, nao tá querendo magrecer, né?! Pra que? Estao te obrigando no teu prisao?
Espero que estás bem além de nao parecer mmmmuito bem, querida! É tao chata, a Inglaterra? Acho muito legal que estás fazendo esse trabalho, imagino que pode ser difícil.
Ich sag dir jetzt lieber nicht, dass ich in einem Monat schon nach Brasilien fliege... meu deus...es wäre echt toll, wenn wir uns irgendwann wieder da treffen könnten!
and what is that stuff about sex, hein?!

te cuida, guria! um grande abraco da Beth na Alemanha.

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Newe said...

Remember that night:) In the end we found ourselves in a party in Art Academy...it was fun....and you drank the Millimallikas:) jelly fish :D

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://wulcbbry.com/kazu/lgwv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ybdbvsms.com/rpel/upkh.html]Cool site[/url]

9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://wulcbbry.com/kazu/lgwv.html | http://bdfxvbus.com/mpqc/snrx.html

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home