For everyone who still have not learned to speak 'estonés'

Friday, May 06, 2005

The F***ing Fabulous Fantastic Three

In my last post I commented on my roommate Ray that she's ok funny - sometimes. I was so terribly wrong. She is very funny. And weird. And more, which is too personal to write here. She is a great roommate. We've known each other for like a week, but she knows about me so many things that it is almost scary. And I know a few things about here, but I'm sure there's more to come - she can always surprise and shock me with something new.

We both have pets now. Mine is a pink spider Forrest. He likes jumping and running. Ray's is a yellow spider named Slinky-Winky. I don't know what she likes but I suppose that it's bouncing with Forrest. Me, Ray, Forrest and Slinky-Winky have been stuck in an office for a week, because we've been doing promotion work. And sometimes our brains heat up in the freezing room and sometimes we need more air to breathe so we just go out, join hands, scream, laugh like (why like?) crazy people and sing in the rain...

I also should write about our gang. Me, Ray and Danguole have a team that is called Fucking Fabulous Fantastic Three (actually, it should be four, but I'll write about it a bit later). We joined our forces because we are too cool to be with other people. Or... actually, other people are just too cool for us because everybody wether smokes, has a tattoo or a tongue stug... and we don't fit to this category. The only cool person among us is Danguole, because she's got a tattoo. But that's it. Now we're looking for the forth member - just to make the name sound even better. The person should be female (gays are ok too) and have one of these cool things (be a smoker, have a tattoo or piercing), but only one, because if s/he's got more, s/he'll be cooler than us and that's not fun.

PS!Me and Ray are cool naturally, we don't even need a tattoo! Huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home