For everyone who still have not learned to speak 'estonés'

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Back and empty

hi guys.
Last two weeks I spent in Newcastle with 5 other people from my team (Ray, Paul, Jucyara, Tiago and Rasto). It was kind of fun, allmost as a holiday. No building weekends, dishwashing for 7 people only and a big city to explore (with its nightlife;D), but as I was sharing room with 2 couples... it wasn't as fun as it could have been if you know what I mean. I've been rather melanholic last weeks. I didn't think about some things for a while, but they came strongly back to me one day and have stayed in my head until now. I miss somebody. Or I miss some one, to be precise.. not anyone... oh well...
And today, as we arrived back to CICD, I feel empty and sad in a way. I was still excited in the car, looking forward to meet everybody etc. But as it turns out, the people who I felt most close with, are far away now, or at least seem to be. And other rather unpleasent stuff that's going on. I don't know. Guess I just have to take some time to think things over again. Or ...


Friends, I need you now! Where are you???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh girl...
Nostalgia comes to ppl from time to time.. It's like a rule of life - it simply has to happen... And it's necessary to feel, then you are able to realize things/ppl which/who you wouldn't see in other situations...
Be strong.. And if you feel down and troubled, just walk through a quiet place. Nature is always a good company, at least for me :-)
Edu sulle!

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Kristiina said...

thanks girl.. i miss you... did you get my little gifty? see you soon or one day...

ole tubli!!

10:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://gofreknx.com/kjrb/mjev.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yobrxfpb.com/ppsx/xhcx.html]Cool site[/url]

11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://gofreknx.com/kjrb/mjev.html | http://xqunvcru.com/urjq/yoxe.html

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home